Thursday, August 16, 2012

About Me

Hello, there!

I guess you've wandered here... the information about me. ^_^

My online username is doitup_girl (or diu for short). I'm pleased to meet you!

I didn't "seriously" start cosplaying until summer 2012 when I did a butt-load of basic costumes (Link, Misty, Jill, etc.) to start up my sewing skills. I'm deathly afraid to go near anything with molds or needing saws, so my arsenal of knowledge expands to poster board. (I have yet to work with craft foam.)

I'm currently working on my Bachelors in Medical Microbiology and Immunology. It takes up quite a bit of time during the school year, so the only time I assume I'll have time for cosplay is during my school breaks (pretty much: summer and winter), where I might not even have enough time if I take classes during that time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment