Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Commissioner Reviews

If you're going to go out there and buy from people, you should know their street cred first. I think for a commissioner, you need to know more than price and one review. You need to do extensive review so you don't end up overpaying, never getting your costume, or, worse, both.

I wouldn't recommend buying your costume, but I'd feel bad if I didn't touch this topic. I was young once and was also tempted to buy costumes because I lack the skills to make many of the more technical costumes. I learned to get over it, but if you still have hope in your eyes, please look through these reviews that the coscom community has put together for you.

  • Coscom's Blacklisted Commissioners
    • This means DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE GO HERE.
  • Coscom's General Commissioner Review (by user/company)
    • Just because a company gets a lot of A's means that you're going to be like them for sure, remember
    • Also remember that if there are a lot of F's, there is a really good reason for that
    • There are a lot of users that have ratings from A to F, use your judgment
    • And be careful, because I am always worrying about people like you

No comments:

Post a Comment