My tutorial is based off the one I found here, so if you have any other questions, feel free to consult this as well!
- Empty potion charms (You can find them in the beading section of Hobby Lobby for sure, but I'm sure they're also at other craft stores. They should have a little loop on the cork so you can wear it as a necklace.)
- White string
- Food coloring
- Glycerin (You can find this in the medicine section of Walmart or any supermarket.)
- Fine glitter
- Small bowl
1) To make your potion concoction, mix some water and glitter till it's the consistency that you'd like.
2) Add some food coloring to make the colored potion you want. (I used blue, but you can mix and match as you'd like!)
3) Add a few drops of glycerin and mix well. (The glycerin helps the glitter stay suspended longer in the water.)
4) Use your eyedropper to take your concoction and drop it into your potion charms.
5) Close up the charm and put some glue around the edge of the cap so that it won't fall out! Tie some white string in through the loop and you're good to go!
Congrats! You've made your potion!
Do it up!!
|Best image I have of my potion necklace.|
Back to Link Page
--Go to Index