Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where to Buy Fabrics

There are many places you can buy fabrics. Here are a few stores that you might have locally as well as options you have online.

JoAnn Fabric and Craft Store

  • Locally, this is where I would buy my fabric. I feel as if it has more options that the Hobby Lobby that we have in our area. Also, if you join their mailing list, you'll have more access to coupons (which are a fantastic thing. 50% coupons are your best friend)

Hobby Lobby
  • Hobby Lobby has more crafty items than fabric. They also have really good sales if you keep an eye out. My favorite sales are when patterns go on sale for a dollar. ^_~

Fabric.com
  • I ordered here once already, and I have to say I haven't had a problem. I ordered 2 yards of a Husky fur fabric and it came promptly without any issues. The only problem with buying online is that you cannot touch the fabric and see what it's really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment