Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where to Buy Wigs

There are a lot of places to buy your wig.
The only place I can tell you for sure where to NOT buy your wig is the Halloween Store.
Just don't.
It's horrible, ugly, and impossible to work with. If you just look at it, you know you can't work with it. So just don't.

The Internet

  • This is the only place I can think of where you can buy custom wigs. Here and maybe vendor booths at a convention(?). I haven't been to a convention in a long time, so I wouldn't know for sure.
  • eBay was my first choice to buy wigs and I haven't had problems since. Here is a list of users I've used and heard good things about
    • rinxinyueyi9896
      • I bought my blonde wig and my pink wig from them. They're fairly good quality for the price (about $25 for each wig). The shipping takes forever, like it normally does when ti comes from China, but I must say the wigs are gorgeous when you pull them out of the bag for the first time.
    • JCPunk
      • Recommended by a user from CosCom
      • They have good priced wigs, and I have heard that the wigs come out soft.
    • Cosplaywig
      • Also have heard good things about this eBay seller from various CosCom users
    • Just be careful, all right? With eBay buyers, you never know. Just be careful, folks.
  • Cosplay.com
  • Cosworx
    • I've been wary of Milanoo since forever.
    • Be careful. There are super mixed reviews all over the Internet.
    • Be very careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment